Welcome to OPH!

Welcome to the soft launch of OPH to the world wide web!

Open Pinoy Hotspot aims to provide you free unlimited internet access for 1 hour. Unlimited meaning:

  • You can browse any site you want
  • You can use your Yahoo Messenger, MSN, Skype, etc to chat
  • You can download any file you want using your browser or any download managers
  • You can even update the virus definitions of your favorite antivirus software
The only thing you cannot do in OPH is: EMAIL SPAM. You cannot use email clients such as Microsoft Outlook/Express to send email. However, you can still use web based emails such as Yahoo Mail or Gmail.

Why am I providing this service for free? If you haven't read the FAQ I just want to share my unlimited internet access instead of downloading a LOT OF GARBAGE just to fully utilize my internet connection.

Since the site is still a work in progress, I am aiming to add the following features in the future:
  • View currently connected users and their start/end time
  • E-Library section in which you can read novels and many types of ebooks
  • Multimedia section in which you can view streaming movies or tv shows

I want to entertain my guests while they are waiting for their turn. If you have any suggestions, feel free to comment on my blog.

Thanks,
OPH Admin

No comments:

Post a Comment